• TEXAS BBQ PARTY @ THE POOL!
Please join the Bishops Forest community for a Texas BBQ Party @ the pool on 8/21/19 (rain date 8/22/19). This Bishops Forest social event is open not only to BF & BFII residents but their guests as well. However, we do need your RSVP by 8/18/19
, for an accurate count. The cost is $15 per person, children ages 6-12 is $7. Reservations required with CASH ONLY,
NO CHECKS! Please give cash to Cheryl Gillespie [email: Cheryl@FindaPerfectHouse.com
] at unit #89 in Wayside or in a sealed envelope to the BF Management Office in 287A. There will be NO ticket sales at the door.
• Solar Lights for Village Entrance Signs
Test lights are now installed at the entrances to Highlands, Wayside, Woodbury, Arborview Overlook and Morningside Villages. Please let the office know if you find that any lights are not working properly at night, or if you have suggestions for adjustments, or lighting in other areas.
• Woodbury paving has been completed. Although the village is open to all traffic, please keep in mind that sharp objects, e.g., bike kickstands and heavy objects or vehicles can still cause damage. Avoid sharp, quick turns while the pavement cures. Please refer to the Asphalt Care document that was emailed on 6/7/19 for additional tips to help extend the life of our new, beautiful surface!
• SAVE THE FOLLOWING DATES!
- Saturday, September 14th - AppleFest - 3pm @ Place TBA
- Wednesday, September 25 - Meet the candidates for Waltham Mayor and City Council at 7:00 PM @the Arthur Clark Building